We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, tech-savvy, enthusiastic self-starter individuals, with strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to collaborate effectively across functions with passion and enthusiasm; having a high level of communication and visualization abilities; with persistence and customer-centricity.
- Analyse project requirements and identify the products and personnel required to complete respective projects.
- Determine Project Priorities and ascertain which projects are most essential to the business, on-date, and allocate resources based on project priorities
- Receive Regular Updates from all staff assigned to various projects and analyze these updates to identify potential problems that may keep projects from being completed on time and within budget; i.e. assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring, and reporting of project performance to management through the gathering, analyzing, and summarizing of project data; including project schedules, quality, scope, work effort hours, budgets, and expenditures., for keeping projects on schedule and on budget, and to meet required quality and performance standards, and ensure customer delight
- Monitor project scope changes, understand impacts and escalate if any significant impacts of out-of-scope aspects, and seek relevant guidance from the management, and provide performance inputs for personnel working on various projects
- Conduct project kick-off meeting, update project charter and undertake project set-up activities, towards fulfilling success criteria and objectives
- Coordinate preparation of internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing, and summarizing data and information from the project; and create visual and written presentations regarding the status of projects
- Organize, attend and participate in client meetings, with a special focus on improving client relationships, anticipating needs before they arise, recognizing issues/events affecting delivery, and thoroughly understanding customer expectations while presenting feasible solutions to meet them
- Coordinate administrative/supportive services to help manage day-to-day operations, and provide administrative support, as may be needed, including engaging with clients, responding to phone calls and emails; creating reports and memos, organizing events, and conducting employee engagement activities with emphasis on learning and development
- Facilitate project meetings, and cross-functional meetings, and create minutes/action notes and follow-up, as needed
- A degree in management, or another related technical field
- Typically 1 to 2 years of operations experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate across teams, customers, and specified project designers/developers
- Experience in project management, product/service quality.
- Exceptional analytical, statistical, quantitative, and deductive reasoning skills.
- High level of energy, self-motivation, and a strong customer focus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects through the complete lifecycle and drive to completion.
- Good leadership skills and the ability to present a professional image to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals and related tasks.